We are offering 50% off during August! The experience must be purchased in August but it can be booked for any date throughout the year!
Recommended For: Those thinking about purchasing a pet miniature pig or looking to do a course on pig keeping.
- Duration: 2 Hours.
- Cost: £72 Per Adult. £24 Per Child
- One hour covering Pig Husbandry
- Learning about the Responsibilities & Requirements for keeping pigs.
- Learning about Health & Safety, Equipment, Behaviours, Pig Handling and more.
- You'll get all relevant Animal Health & DEFRA Publications, with a Kew Little Pig Owners Guide emailed to you after you have completed your course and a certificate of participation.
How to redeem your offer
- Kew Little Pigs Farm Ltd, Old Amersham Farm
- High Street
- HP7 0HR