For something a little different this Valentine’s Day, why not treat your better half to a special three-course dining experience at our iconic Mansion, which includes a glass of Prosecco on arrival. During the meal, you’ll be serenaded by Harpist Miriam Wilford to further enhance the romantic atmosphere.
Guests are invited to arrive at 7:00 pm, for a welcome drink and a sit down meal at 7:15 pm. To secure a table at this very special Valentine’s experience, guests will need to pre-book by visiting the link below. Menu choices and dietary requirements will need to be confirmed with our Bookings Team, by 7 February.
3 Course meal with a glass of Prosecco
- Pan-fried mackerel, rhubarb sauce, pickled rhubarb, mustard vinaigrette
- Curried cauliflower steak, quinoa, pomegranates and humus (vg)
- Norfolk free range chicken and ham hock terrine, toasted sourdough, farmhouse chutney
- Braised feather blade beef, celeriac purée, red wine jus and purple sprouting broccoli
- Oven baked hake celeriac purée lemon and parsley butter, purple sprouting broccoli
- Roasted purple and yellow carrots, celeriac and freekeh, lovage pesto, smoked yoghurt (vg )
- Clementine posset, speculoos crumble and strawberry
- Rum caramel pineapple and vanilla tart tatin
- British cheese board. (Yorkshire Blue, Keen’s Cheddar, Croxton Manor Somerset Brie, Blanche goat’s, farmhouse chutney, grapes & crackers)
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tickets for this event are no longer available.