*Chiltern Open Air Museum hopes to be able to open for this event but are waiting on further government updates. If they are unable to run the event they will issue a refund for any tickets purchased.*A special Christmas weekend opening. Come and find out a little about how Christmas was celebrated in the past and see some of the Museum’s historic buildings traditionally decorated for Christmas.There will be a small artisan Christmas market and the Museum’s shop will be full of handmade products made by local crafts people including jewellery, candles, preserves and gin – perfect for a bit of Christmas shopping!
- Meet costumed inhabitants in our buildings
- Learn about how Christmas was celebrated in the past
- Hear a local choir singing Christmas songs
- Get your family portrait taken by our friendly photographer (additional charge)
- Do a bit of Christmas shopping at our small Christmas market
Grounds and Gardens Admission £5 per person. Free standard admission for annual pass holders. Numbers are restricted for safety. Please pre-book your tickets online. When booking please ensure that you select the date of either the 5th or 6th December.
Activities are subject to change depending on safety and government restrictions.
Lots of free parking. Dogs welcome on short leads. Mobility scooters available to book..
Tickets available on the Museum website.Book Now