Discover the fascinating traditions of our farming history and learn about a traditional Harvest and rural skills.
- Visit our Bodger’s Area and learn about what bodgers made.
- Learn about our fire kiln and saw pit.
- See our Harvest display in Henton chapel made from our allotment and garden produce.
- Watch sheepdog pup, Jess, in action.
- Look at the work of Steve Keene, wood carver and turner, find out about his work and look at his stall.
- Watch flax spinning demonstrations and find out more about it.
- Learn about straw plaiting and see a traditional bee skep being made.
- On Saturday only, come and watch pottery demonstrations by the Decorum and Chilterns Potters Guild. They will be creating a farm out of clay and you can help make your own farm animals!
- See what our blacksmith is making making in the forge.
- Discover what is cooking in Haddenham cottage.
Standard admission prices apply. Free entry for Annual Pass holders.Please book general admission tickets for either the 25th or 26th September.
Tickets available online and on the doorBook Now