£56.00 per person
Enjoy a Champagne tasting lunch with Willem Pinçon (Liberty Wines) as he guides you through the delights of the Champagne House Charles Heidsieck.
Charles Heidsieck is one of the great names of Champagne and produces some of the finest of all Champagnes.
Founded in 1851 by Charles-Camille Heidsieck, the original 'Champagne Charlie', the unrivalled quality of its wines, receive countless awards and accolades year after year.
Over the past three decades it has been awarded 'Sparkling Winemaker of the Year' at the International Wine Challenge fifteen times whilst no other Champagne house has won more than twice.
- Welcome Champagne Reception served with Charles Heidsieck Brut Reserve NV
- Gazpacho Tian with Parmesan Ciabatta Crostinis and Basil Oil served with Charles Heidsieck Rosé Reserve NV
- Pan Fried Stone Bass with a Crayfish and Bisque Sauce, Samphire and Anya Potatoes served with Charles Heidsieck Vintage Brut Millesime 2006
- Rhubarb and Custard Tart with Clotted Cream Ice Cream served with La Beryl Blanc, Chenin/Muscat, Fairview South Africa 2018
- Tea and Coffee with Homemade Fudge