Wycombe Museum is a family friendly museum that explores the history of High Wycombe and the surrounding areas, through hands-on galleries.
• A FREE museum with activities for the whole family, beautiful grounds with space to explore and run around, and a low-cost café
• Free and low-cost adult walks, talks and workshops
• Free and low-cost children’s activities from craft, to culture, to trails to heritage
• Wedding venue: Castle Hill House, the home of Wycombe Museum, has been hosting weddings and creating happy marriages for over 120 years.
• Venue hire: Wycombe Museum offers various parts of our site for community, charity and corporate hire.
-Glass doors and full-height windows have contrast markings.
-Some parts of the venue have low lighting.
-We offer large print menus for the café.
-We offer large print books of the labels in the gallery.
There is level access available to:
-The Main Foyer
-The Café and Shop
-The Temporary Exhibition Space
-The 1920s Kitchen
-Both event rooms
-Unisex accessible toilets
-You can get a lift to all floors
-Calm space and quiet room.
-Sensory items and toys.
-Our staff have experience working with individuals with a wide variety of needs.