Great prizes to be won in our summer competition!
How to enter our summer competition
We want to see your videos! We would love our social media platforms to be full of great videos taken by you of all the fabulous attractions, events, venues, food & drink establishments, parks and countryside walks you're visiting in Bucks this summer.
All you have to do is post a video and tag us on your Reels, Facebook or Twitter using the hashtag #BrilliantBucks. We will share you video on our Instagram Stories, Facebook feed and Twitter feed and the videos with the highest number of views win a prize.
What are the prizes?
- a £50 voucher to spend at Howe Farm Flowers at Dinton. This lovely pick-your-own flowers farm also run workshops and you can use the voucher for whatever you like.
- a family ticket to Green Dragon Eco Farm. This is a popular animal attraction with indoor and outdoor play, a splash pool, animal encounters and wildlife / domestic animal zoo.
- a traditional afternoon tea for 2 at Villiers Hotel. A lovely grade II listed hotel right in the centre of the pretty market town of Buckingham.This prize needs to be redeemed before 1st Dec 2022 and is not transferable or redeemable for any other experience or monetary value.
- 4 tickets to Silverstone Interactive Museum. The home of motorsport, this hands-on museum at Silverstone is great fun for all the family and includes an immersive cinema event and plenty of iconic vehicles to see.
- afternoon tea for 2 at The Grange. This is a lovely light and airy space with outdoor terrace that offers breakfast, brunch, lunch and afternoon tea at the Hearing Dogs for Deaf People Centre in Saunderton. Dogs are of course welcome!
Terms & Conditions
1. The competition will take place from now until Aug 18th across Visit Bucks' Facebook, Twitter and Instagram platforms.
2. Players can enter on any platform and do not need to enter on all. They may enter as many times as they like by posting a video of an event, attraction, venue, food & drink establishment, park or countryside walk they have visited this summer in Bucks.
3. In order for us to see the video, please tag Visit Bucks with the appropriate handle for the platform (@Visit_Bucks on Twitter, @visit_bucks on Instagram and @VisitBucks on Facebook), using #BrilliantBucks.
4. Winners will be picked from all valid entries by the highest number of views by the end of the competition w/c 15th August 2022 and will be contacted through the social media platform.
5. The winner will need to provide contact details, such as an email address, which Visit Bucks can pass on to the giver of the prize. The giver of the prize will arrange delivery of the prize directly with the winner. Failure to provide these details within 2 days of announcing the winner, may result in a new winner being chosen.
6. The decision as to the winners is final and correspondence regarding this will not be entered in to.